Wide Bandgap Semiconductor-Based Electronics
- Fan Ren, Stephen J Pearton
- September 2020
Advances in wide bandgap semiconductor materials are enabling the development of a new generation of power semiconductor devices that far exceed the performance of silicon-based devices. These technologies offer potential breakthrough performance for a wide range of applications, including high-power and RF electronics, deep-UV optoelectronics, quantum information and extreme-environment applications.
This reference text provides comprehensive coverage of the challenges and latest research in wide and ultra-wide bandgap semiconductors. Leading researchers from around the world provide reviews on the latest development of materials and devices in these systems.
The book is an essential reference for researchers and practitioners in the field of wide bandgap semiconductors and power electronics, and valuable supplementary reading for advanced courses in these areas.Key Features
- Provides comprehensive coverage of wide bandgap semiconductor-based electronics
- Covers both materials and devices
- Includes cutting-edge research not covered in other books
- Very experienced editors – they have produced 19 other books in related areas
Table of Contents
Hardback ISBN: 9780750325141
Ebook ISBN: 9780750325165
Publisher: Institute of Physics Publishing