- Fundamentals and biomedical applications
- Prof. Ravindra Pratap Singh, Mr. Kshitij RB Singh
- June 2021
This reference text brings together comprehensive reviews of the latest research in the field of bionanomaterials, with a focus on fundamentals and biomedical applications. Detailed coverage of the classification, properties and synthesis of bionanomaterials is provided to enhance readers' understanding.
The book combines new ideas to uplift the advancement of bionanomaterials in biomedical research and provides a valuable reference for researchers and advanced students in the fields of biomaterials, bionanotechnology and bioengineering. The major applications covered include nanobiosensing, nanomedicine, diagnostics, therapeutics, tissue engineering and green bionanotechnology. The properties and applications of synthetic bionanomaterials and molecularly-imprinted polymer-based bionanomaterials are also included.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the latest research in the field of bionanomaterials, with a focus on fundamentals and biomedical applications.
- Covers applications including nanobiosensing, nanomedicine, diagnostics, nanotechnology, therapeutics and tissue engineering.
- Includes cutting-edge topics such as synthetic bionanomaterials and green bionanotechnology.
- Discusses the classification, properties and synthesis of bionanomaterials in addition to applications.
Dr. Ravindra Pratap Singh is an assistant professor in the Department of Biotechnology at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University. He has more than 20 years of experience of R&D and teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and has been awarded several reputed national and international scholarships, awards and fellowships. He has authored many international publications, serves as a reviewer of many reputed international journals and is a member of many international societies. His research interests include biochemistry, biosensors, nanobiotechnology, electrochemistry and materials science.
Mr. Kshitij RB Singh is a postgraduate in biotechnology from the Department of Biotechnology at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University. He has authored many publications for internationally reputed publishers. His research interests are in the fields of biotechnology, biochemistry, epidemiology, nanotechnology, biosensors and materials science.
Table of Contents
Hardback ISBN: 9780750337656
Ebook ISBN: 9780750337670
Publisher: Institute of Physics Publishing